2 bedroom terraced house for saleMiller Street, Larkhall
Offers Over £85,000
- TWO bedroom terraced family home
- Modern décor throughout
- Gas central heating
- Communal garden grounds
- Established residential area
With modern and fresh decor throughout; this two bedroom terraced home is ideal for first time buyers or investors alike. The property boasts double glazing, gas central heating and a communal garden.
With fresh and modern décor throughout, this two bedroom home is bound to appeal to first time buyers, families and those looking to downsize.
Entering through the front door, the ground floor hallway provides access to the bright and airy second bedroom to the front of the property, a substantial storage cupboard, the modern family bathroom and the kitchen to the rear, which has a multitude of wall and base units providing ample storage space along with space for a dining table.
The bathroom benefits from a white three piece suite with shower above the bath.
On the second floor, the master bedroom, which is generous in size and benefits from excellent storage space, is to the front, while the spacious living room is to the rear of the property.
The communal garden grounds are accessed from a back door in the kitchen and the property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Larkhall is a popular commuter village on the outskirts of Hamilton. The area has excellent schooling, shopping facilities and sports amenities including golf courses, swimming baths, country parks, gym facilities and football parks. The main street has several pubs, bistros and restaurants, and a wide variety of shops. The nearest town is Hamilton, which has a wide variety of restaurants, bistros and pubs. For those commuting by public transport there are regular bus and train links to the surrounding towns including East Kilbride, Motherwell, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43811187.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML101912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.