3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeywood Way, Heybridge, Maldon
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage & Parking
- Attractive Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
Situated in the popular Heybridge area offering convenient access to LOCAL SHOPS and REGULAR BUS SERVICE INTO MALDON as well as EXCELLENT LOCAL SCHOOL is this well presented property offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and boasting GARAGE, AMPLE PARKING and IMMACULATE WELL PROPORTIONED REAR GARDEN.
Heybridge sits to the North of the historic town of Maldon, with it's wealth of amenities including shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as famed recreation grounds at Promenade Park. Heywood Way is located within reach of local shops and within catchment for the excellent Heybridge Primary School. This property is situated opposite an attractive area of greensward towards the quieter end of the road, and occupies a well proportioned plot with attractive front and rear gardens, ideal for those who enjoy time spent outdoors. The property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout, and boasts three generous bedrooms and modern family bathroom to the first floor, and two reception rooms with fitted kitchen on the ground floor. A driveway, carport and garage complete the package of this excellent home, which is offered with the benefit of no onward chain. To view this property please contact William H Brown Maldon today.
Part Glazed Door To:-
Double glazed UPVC window to front, feature circular window to side, double glazed doors to:-
Stairs rising to first floor with cupboard under, radiator, doors to:-
Lounge 16' 9" x 11' 10" max ( 5.11m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed UPVC bow window to front, centrepiece gas living flame fire set in stone fireplace with back boiler, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 9' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.82m )
Double glazed UPVC windows to side and to rear overlooking the garden, modern fitted kitchen comprising sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with tiles splashbacks and range of eye and base level units with space for appliances. Archway to:-
Dining Room 9' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.49m )
Double glazed UPVC patio doors to rear opening onto the garden, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to side, airing cupboard, loft access, doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 9' 4" max ( 4.22m x 2.84m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 8" plus recess ( 3.40m x 2.34m plus recess )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, fitted cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" max x 7' 9" ( 2.62m max x 2.36m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, fitted cupboards, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, white suite comprising panel bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal basin. Part tiles walls, radiator.
Laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub beds, part covered driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to the garage. Gated side access to:-
Enclosed by panel fence and predominantly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders and several patio seating areas.
Single garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43811202.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.