2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGrove Road, Leighton Buzzard
Withdrawn from Market
- DETACHED BUNGALOW A STONE'S THROW AWAY FROM TOWN CENTRE & PARK
- WITH RE-FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Kitchen Breakfast Room and Separate Utility Room
- First Floor Bedroom With WC
- Private Rear Garden
- Two Workshops
- No Upper Chain
- Viewing A Must!
***NO UPPER CHAIN - MINUTES AWAY FROM TOWN AND PARK - TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - RE-FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM - TWO WORKSHOPS*** This extremely well presented two bedroom detached bungalow is conveniently located within easy access to Leighton Buzzard town centre, train station and local parkland. The property has been greatly improved by the current owners with accommodation comprising; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room/bedroom two, re-fitted kitchen and bathroom, utility room, conservatory, a generous first floor bedroom and WC/cloakroom. Outside offers a side driveway, private rear garden and two workshops. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43811319.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7076013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Rural Property Services, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.