4 bedroom bungalow for saleSnodhurst Avenue, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent
- 4-5 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Off road parking & garage to front
- Large rear garden
- Fantastic condition throughout
- Versatile accommodation
- EPC energy rating D (64)
I am sure that if you have been searching for a large family home for a long time, you will be more thanpleased with what is on offer here. Let me explain why we believe that. As you will see for yourself, the size on offer is fantastic. A 25ft lounge/diner will be great for you if you like to invite people around to entertain as you won't feel cramped at all. There is a large garden to the rear too, so if the British weather permits, you can eat al fresco while the children play.If you need versatility then the house will definitely be able to help. There are two bedrooms on the ground floor but also two bedrooms upstairs, so if you have teenagers that are needing their own space, you can offer them upstairs. There is an en-suite bathroom upstairs too so if you have guests that stay then they can too use this space.There is off road parking to the front for your guests to park, so they can be safe in the knowledge that their vehicles are secure.As you walk around you will see the current owner has really looked after the house. The condition is great and that means that you can move in without the stress or upheaval of having to decorate any rooms. The motorway is only a short drive away so if you work in London, or like to treat the family to a day out by the coast this will be perfect!
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'11 (3.63m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 10'11 (3.61m x 3.33m)
- Play Room: 11'10 x 10'10 (3.61m x 3.30m)
- Bathroom: 7'7 x 5'10 (2.31m x 1.78m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 25'7 x 11'11 (7.80m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'6 x 10'10 (3.51m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'5 x 8'2 (3.79m x 2.49m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 11'11 x 8'6 (3.63m x 2.59m)
- Large Rear Garden
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking for 3 -4 Cars
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43812204.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.