4 bedroom terraced house for saleAshford Street, Shelton, Stoke-On-Trent
- Four / Five Bedroom Terraced House
- Close to University and Railway Station
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- No Upward Chain
- EPC Awaited
- Please Ask One of Our Advisors For Further Details
A four / five bedroom terraced house in Shelton's 'University Quarter', close to Staffordshire University and Stoke Railway Station. The property is gas central heated and double glazed, with living accommodation comprising hallway, bedroom / reception room, living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom at ground floor level, with four bedrooms to the first floor. Outside, there is a forecourted area to the front of the property, and a yard to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6919523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keates Hulme, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.