2 bedroom terraced house for saleAmbra Vale South, Clifton Wood, Bristol
- Victorian Mid Terrace House
- One Double, One Single Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Galley Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom
- No Onward Chain
- Small Courtyard
Looking to downsize? this could be the house for you. Quirky mid terrace house in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after Clifton Wood. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
This unusual Victorian cottage is located in Ambra Vale South, a quiet cul-de-sac in Cliftonwood. The property offers accommodation over two floors. On the first floor there are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom and on the ground floor 2 reception rooms and a galley kitchen. There is a shaded courtyard garden to the rear of the property. The house has some interesting features and quirky shapes to fit a lot of property into a small area.
Ambra Vale South offers easy access to Hotwells. From here there is a walk or ferry boat ride along the river to the city centre, Millennium Square and Lloyds Amphitheatre. Clifton Village is a short walk up the hill via a set of steps. The nearby Lion Pub is a highly regarded and popular destination for a very good Sunday lunch. Cliftonwood offers a lovely mixture of community life and being close to the countryside and water.
Door with stained glass over leading to
Stairs to first floor. Cupboard housing fuse box. Gas and electric meters. Stripped floorboards. Radiator.
Sitting Room 10' 8" max x 12' 7" max ( 3.25m max x 3.84m max )
Double glazed sash windows to front elevation. Fire place with exposed bricks, tiled hearth and fitted log burner. Ceiling rose and cornice. Stripped floorboards.
Dining Room 13' 9" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.19m max x 3.00m max )
Glazed doors to courtyard. Stripped floorboards. Step up to kitchen. Built in cupboard. Fireplace with cast iron inserts and tiled hearth.
Galley Kitchen 16' 8" plus cupboard x 4' 8" ( 5.08m plus cupboard x 1.42m )
Two double glazed windows to side elevation. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops. Space and services for domestic appliances. Tiled splashback. Downlighters. Microwave.
First Floor Landing
Skylight. Loft access. Shelving.
Bedroom One 14' max x 9' 8" ( 4.27m max x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Fireplace with cast iron grate, tiled hearth and wood surround. Built in wardrobe and cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 7' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation. White suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over, wall hung w.c. and wash hand basin. Partial tiling. Spotlights.
To the rear is a fully enclosed yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43812741.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.