4 bedroom detached house for saleAldecar Lane, Benhall, Saxmundham
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool.
- Double Garage with Studio Annexe
- Dining Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Utility Room.
- Four First Floor Bedrooms.
- Generous Garden and Off Road Parking
We are delighted to offer this detached four bedroom house located along a no-through road and situated in grounds of three quarters of an acre and benefitting from double garage with studio annexe and swimming pool.
Honey Pot Lodge is located down a no-through road, hinting at a level of privacy, within the Parish of Benhall which is situated surrounded by undulating countryside close by the Rive Alde, however, the A12 is within striking distance and provides easy access to Woodbridge and the county town of Ipswich. Saxmundham is the nearest town, located approximately 2 miles to the north-west with amenities such as Waitrose, Tesco and further facilities.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance door provides access to:
Reception Hall / Study 10' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.64m )
Window to rear overlooking the gardens, wall light points and night storage heater.
Dining Room 16' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.98m x 3.78m )
A light and airy room with windows to side and rear overlooking the garden and swimming pool with French style doors leading out to the garden. Night storage heater with stairs rising to the first floor.
Sitting Room 14' 3" x 13' 5" ( 4.34m x 4.09m )
Window to side overlooking the gardens with an impressive red brick fireplace with wooden mantel over and inset wood burning stove.
Utility Room 9' 6" x 8' ( 2.90m x 2.44m )
Window to rear, fitted base units, stainless steel sink and drainer with taps over, space and plumbing for washing machine, filtration plant and oil fired boiler for the swimming pool and part glazed door leading to the garden.
Built-in and fitted shelves and cupboards, night storage heater and door to front leading out to the garden and door to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' x 15' 6" ( 4.88m x 4.72m )
A triple aspect with windows to front, rear and side overlooking the swimming pool and gardens beyond with wall and base units, roll edge worktops with stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps above, tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for dishwasher, fridge and electric oven with extractor fan over, space for American style fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, wall mounted electric radiator, built-in shelved pantry and a brick fireplace with tiled hearth and inset wood burning stove.
The stairs from the Dining Room lead up to:
First Floor Landing
Window to front, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and radiator which is served by the wood burning stove.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.00m )
A double aspect room with windows to side and rear overlooking the swimming pool and gardens beyond and night storage heater.
Comprising tiled shower unit, W.C, sink with tiled surround, recessed spotlighting, wall mounted electric towel rail and window to rear.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.43m )
Window to side overlooking the garden, built-in cupboards with hanging rail and shelving, night storage heater and further wall mounted electric heater and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising of tiled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, W.C, wall mounted electrical towel radiator, recessed spotlighting and window to side.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.59m )
Window to rear overlooking the swimming pool and gardens beyond with fitted cupboards and drawers, wall light points and night storage heater.
Bath with shower unit and folding glazed screen, W.C, circular wash hand basin and fitted shelving.
Bedroom Four 13' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.02m )
A double aspect room with windows to side and rear overlooking the swimming pool and gardens, fitted airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank and slatted shelving, further built-in cupboard and wardrobe with hanging rail, radiator (served by the wood burning stove) and roof access.
The property is approached via a no-through road via a shingle driveway which leads to a parking area. A five bar gate leads to a further parking area and a detached double garage with studio annexe above. The DOUBLE GARAGE is of brick and timber construction and measures 20' x 20' windows to both sides, personnel door, power and light connected and covered stairs to one side of the garage leads to a STUDIO ANNEXE measuring 15'9' x 12'11''.
Ideal as overflow accommodation, studio or home office. Dormer windows to side overlooking garden and Velux windows to side. Stripped and polished floorboards, spotlighting, eaves storage cupboards, electric radiator. and phone and broadband points. Towards the rear of the annexe is a small kitchenette with base units, worktops over with stainless steel sink and drainer and taps over as well as two ring bottled gas hob and space for fridge. Door to a shower room comprising shower, W.C, wash hand basin and window to rear.
Immediately to the rear of the property are attractive patio areas, a feature pond, mature beds and swimming pool. The heated pool is one metre in depth throughouit and measures approximately 30' x 15', adjacent to this is a summerhouse/changing of timber construction measuring 13'8'' x 8'10'. From the pool area there are steps down to the lawned gardens, which are enclosed by mature trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43812783.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.