3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoodwood Avenue, Watford
Sold STC £500,000
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs Shower Room
- Modern Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking & Private Rear Garden
- Cul De Sac Location
- No Through Road
A stunning three bedroom semi detached property residing in a prominent position in this ever sought after district to the North of Watford, with its excellent local amenities and schooling.
A stunning three bedroom semi detached property residing in a prominent position in this ever sought after district to the North of Watford, with its excellent local amenities and schooling. The property has been extended, altered and upgraded by the current owners to create an array of fabulous living space – Perfect for the growing family. Key highlights include two reception rooms, a truly stunning kitchen/breakfast room with french doors at the rear and a luxury re-fitted shower room which completes the ground floor. On the first floor there are three well-appointed bedrooms and a further re-fitted bathroom. Outside, the property features a private driveway providing off road parking for three cars at the front, whilst there is a attractive garden at the rear. Viewing essential.
Downstairs Shower Room
Lounge 13' in to bay x 11' 3" ( 3.96m in to bay x 3.43m )
Dining Room 11' to max x 14' to max ( 3.35m to max x 4.27m to max )
Kitchen 15' to cupboards x 9' 7" ( 4.57m to cupboards x 2.92m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 13' in to bay x 11' to max ( 3.96m in to bay x 3.35m to max )
Bedroom Two 11' to max x 11' ( 3.35m to max x 3.35m )
Bedroom Three 8' 3" to max x 6' 4" to max ( 2.51m to max x 1.93m to max )
Off Road Parking Via Driveway
Private Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43812792.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF100040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.