2 bedroom park home for sale114 Avonsmere Park, Stoke Gifford, Bristol, BS34 8QR
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge / kitchen / diner
- PVCu double glazed windows with full length walk-in bay windows to lounge
- Central heated and fire/fireplace to lounge
- Built to exceed residential standard BS 3632
• Plots: 112
• Age limit: 50+
• Pets: 1 dog & 1 cat
A popular and established location, Avonsmere Park is a large site situated in the village of Stoke Gifford, 6 miles from Bristol. The village itself has a supermarket and a range of amenities, while a bus stop is located a short walk from the park. The park is attractively designed with good parking facilities. An on-part part-time warden maintains the communal areas.
The Hayden Classic are one of Tingdene's superb quality entry level homes. The home offers a cross lounge, spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with vaulted ceilings, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe.
The range offers two models, the Hayden and for those who want the style, but more luxury, the Hayden Classic. Perfect, creative, spacious for today's discerning customer.
• Roughcast exterior finish (with Canexel features to the Hayden Classic)
• Feature double entrance doors with a side gable and glazed apex feature to the Hayden Classic (single door with no apex to the Hayden)
• PVCu double glazed windows with full length walk-in bay windows to lounge
• Vaulted ceiling to lounge / kitchen / diner
• Interior design package flowing throughout the home
• Contemporary kitchen with eye level oven, hob and cooker hood
• Integrated fridge/freezer (with integrated dishwasher to Hayden Classic)
• Washing machine space
• 2 double bedrooms, master offering en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
• Separate bathroom
• Fully furnished to a contemporary style
• LED lighting to Hayden Classic walk-in wardrobe
• Central heated and fire/fireplace to lounge
• Built to exceed residential standard BS 3632
• 10 year 'insurance backed' warranty
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AV114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.