3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlythe Bridge Road, Caverswall
Sold STC £249,950
* An outstanding, extended three bedroom semi detached property situated in a sought after semi-rural location in the popular village of Caverswall.
* The property has been extended and upgraded to the very highest of specifications and now offers beautifully presented accommodation throughout,
* The property benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room and W.c to the ground floor. Landing Area, Master Bedroom with En-Suite, Two further Bedrooms and family Bathroom to the first floor.
* The property is approached via a tarmacadam driveway which provides off street parking for a number of vehicles and leads to the garage.
* To the rear of the property is a very well presented and good sized garden area which is laid mainly to lawn and with paved patio area.
* A property that simply has to be viewed to appreciate what is on offer.
Porch - 1.5m X 1.89m (4'11" X 6'2") -
Entrance Hall - 3.96m X 1.8m (13'0" X 5'11") - Solid oak staircase. Under-stairs storage area.
Living Room - 4.59m X 3.87m (15'1" X 12'8") - Multi fuel stove. Canadian oak flooring. Concertina doors leading into the dining room.
Dining Room - 4.0m X 2.86m (13'1" X 9'5") - Patio doors leading out to the enclosed rear garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 7.14m X 3.12m (23'5" X 10'3") - Range of off-white units with oak work tops including wine cooler, pull-out larder and built-in vegetable baskets. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher. Multi-combination NEFF microwave oven, 6KW gas burner and NEFF induction hob built within the breakfast bar. Under-floor heating.
Utility Room - 3.79m X 2.1m (12'5" X 6'11") - Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Built in washing machine and tumble drier. Access to two loft cupboards.
Cloakroom - Wash hand basin. WC.
Garage - 5.7m X 2.49m (18'8" X 8'2") - With lighting and power connected and housing the gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom - 3.83m X 2.78m (12'7" X 9'1") - Built-in wardrobes. Views to the countryside.
Bedroom - 4.04m X 2.89m (13'3" X 9'6") - Double fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom - 3.46m X 2.41m (11'4" X 7'11") - Fitted Wardrobes.
En-Suite - 1.55m X 2.41m (5'1" X 7'11") - Corner shower, wash hand basin, WC. Under-floor heating.
Family Bathroom - 1.93m X 2.75m (6'4" X 9'0") - A good size family bathroom with a double walk-in shower, whirlpool bath, WC, wash hand basin. Under-floor heating.
Outside - The property is approached via a long driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles. To the rear is a patio area and lawned garden.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43813650.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26452384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.