3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLondon Road, Fletton, Peterborough
Sold STC £220,000
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Two reception rooms
- Sun room
- Basement converted to kitchen/diner
- Utility room
- Double garage
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* LARGE lounge
* Two reception rooms
* Conservatory and sun room
* DOUBLE garage
Window to side, radiator, stairs to kitchen (originally the basement) and stairs to first floor landing.
3.63m x 5.11m (11'11" x 16'9"). Gas fire, radiator, sliding door to rear, opening to Conservatory
3.18m x 3.15m (10'5" x 10'4"). Sliding door to garden.
3.73m x 3.73m (12'3" x 12'3"). Double glazed window to front, gas fire, radiator.
2.24m x 2.11m (7'4" x 6'11"). Base and eye level units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, door to rear, opening to:
2.24m x 3.15m (7'4" x 10'4"). Double glazed window to rear, sliding door to rear.
Window to side, close coupled WC, tiled flooring.
5.51m x 3.58m (18'1" x 11'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and cooker, double glazed window to front, gas fire, laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs, door to:
3.28m x 3.73m (10'9" x 12'3"). Triple glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
3.58m x 2.87m (11'9" x 9'5"). Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Shower, wash hand basin, bidet and WC, triple glazed window to front, large airing cupboard, vinyl flooring.
Second Floor Landing
4.75m x 4.32m (15'7" x 14'2"). Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
The front garden is open plan and mainly laid to tiling. Off road parking area. Driveway leading to the double garage. The rear garden is enclosed by brick surround and fencing and has various plants, shrubs and trees, patio seating area, shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43814196.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.