3 bedroom terraced house for saleSalisbury Terrace, Century Road, Great Yarmouth
- Reserve your home off plan
- Brand new private homes
- Choose your finishes
- Energy efficient
- Well located for all amenities
William H Brown is delighted to offer the rare opportunity to own a brand new 3 bedroom home, close to the centre of Great Yarmouth and all its amenities. Salisbury Terrace is a collection of only five, three bedroom townhouses, each with a separate kitchen, living room, bathroom and cloakroom.
These new homes are all for private sale only with off road parking and private rear gardens. Constructed using the latest building techniques making these homes highly sought after and energy efficient too. The homes all have integrated kitchen appliances and a 6 year architect certificate. Due for completion late summer/early autumn buying your home off plan will give you the chance to personalise your finishes. Demand is likely to be high so please call us now to book your appointment where you will be able to reserve and purchase your home.
Integrated kitchen appliances; single oven, gas hob and extractor hood
Early reservations will have a change to personalise finishes including a choice of colour and worktop
White sanitary range
Shower over bath
Heated towel rail
Choice of tile finishes for early reservations
All homes have combination boilers providing gas central heating and water heating
Internal walls painted in magnolia
Internal doors are white
Porch 3597mm x 3386mm (11'8" x 11'1")
WC 1753mm x 870mm (5'7" x 2'8")
Kitchen 3847mm x 3356mm (12'6" x 11'0")
Living Room 4770mm x 3356mm (15'6" x 11'0")
Bathroom 2375mm x 1744mm (7'7" x 5'7")
Bedroom 3 3356mm x 2013mm (11'0" x 6'6")
Bedroom 1 3576mm x 3356mm (11'7" x 11'0")
Bedroom 2 3356mm x 2774mm (11'0" x 9'1")
These new homes are perfectly situated on the outskirts of the popular seaside resort of Great Yarmouth. The sea front, town centre, local amenities and transport links are all within walking distance. There are local schools for all ages, ranging from Cobholm Primary Academy to Great Yarmouth College. The city of Norwich and Norwich International Airport are well connected to Great Yarmouth by road and rail. Local towns include Hopton-on-sea, Gorleston and Lowestoft.
From Great Yarmouth town centre drive or walk West over the Haven Bridge, turn right into Mill Road at the traffic lights and left at the mini roundabout. Turn left again into Century Road and Salisbury Terrace is on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.