2 bedroom terraced house for saleCourt Road, Lewes
- Central Lewes Location
- Close to Amenities
- Two Bedrooms
- Mid-Terraced House
- Allocated Parking
- Electric Panel Heating
- Front Garden
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this two bedroom mid-terraced house in a private residential area of Lewes within easy walking distance to the rail station. The property also features lounge, kitchen, family bathroom, front garden and allocated parking. Viewing is highly recommended.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this mid-terraced house within private residential development in the heart of Lewes. Situated a mere stones throw from the towns mainline rail station, the property briefly comprises lounge and kitchen to the ground floor, two bedrooms and family bathroom upstairs, front garden and an allocated parking space. Further benefits include electric panel heating. Taking the short walk into the town centre and the owners can fully enjoy all that Lewes has to offer, from it's vast array of boutique shops, independent restaurants and quirky cafes, alongside the towns historical attractions, such as Lewes Castle and Anne of Cleaves House. There are various primary schools located across the town, plus the local secondary and A-level college, Lewes Priory and Sussex Downs respectively. For a taste of the nightlife, try one of the numerous pubs, serving local ale, food and live music. Alternatively take the short train ride to Brighton or Eastbourne and the bustling capital is only 65 minutes away.
Predominantly laid to lawn with slab patio. Allocated parking plus additional spaces.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.86m )
Coving, single glazed bay window to front, fireplace with electric fire, power points, carpet flooring, stairs ascending to first floor landing and smoke alarm.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 5' 11" ( 3.78m x 1.80m )
Ceiling lighting point, single glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base level units with roll edge worksurfaces extend to include 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, tiled splashback, space for freestanding oven with hob over, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
Carpeted stairs with balustrade ascend from lounge, carpet flooring, ceiling lighting point and hatch offering access to attic.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
Ceiling lighting point, single glazed window to front, coving, fitted wardrobe with shelving and hanging space, additional storage cupboard, carpet flooring, electric panel heater and power points.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 6' ( 2.79m x 1.83m )
Ceiling lighting point, single glazed window to front, electric panel heater, carpet flooring and power points.
Ceiling lighting point, extractor fan, coving. Three piece bathroom suite comprising deep panelled bath, tiled splash back, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, wall mounted shower attachment with bracket, vinyl flooring, wall mounted electric panel heater and part tiled surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43814571.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.