2 bedroom terraced house for saleCameron Road, DERBY
Offers in Excess of £89,950
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Loft Room
- Dining Rooms
- Upstairs Refitted Bathroom
- Refitted Kitchen
- Rear Garden
- No Chain
A spacious two bedroom mid terrace house with a loft room offering no chain. The property benefits from having a lounge, dining room, refitted kitchen, refitted upstairs bathroom, two double bedrooms, a loft room with stairs access and an enclosed rear garden. Viewings are highly recommended.
A spacious two bedroom mid terrace house with a loft room offering no chain. The property benefits from having a lounge, dining room, refitted kitchen, refitted upstairs bathroom, two double bedrooms, a loft room with stairs access and an enclosed rear garden. The property offers easy access to the ring road and local shops. Viewings are highly recommended.
12' x 11' - With UPVC double glazed windows and door to the front elevation, radiator and door leading to the dining room.
11'8 x 10'10 - With UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation, radiator, access to the kitchen and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
9'9 x 6'5 - With a range of base and wall units, intergrated stainesless steel sink and integrated cooker with extractor hood over. With ceramic tiled flooring and splashback tiles to the walls. Complete with radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation. Providing access to the rear garden.
Carpeted landing, with access to 2 bedrooms and Bathroom. Also with separate door leading to a separate staircase leading to attic bedroom.
14'10 x 12'1 - With carpeted flooring and upvc double glazed windows to the front elevation. Complete with radiator.
11'8 x 11'6 - With carpeted flooring and upvc double glazed windows to the rear elevation. Complete with radiator.
With carpeted flooring and velux window. With inset storage providing additional space.
A large bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath and shower, low level wc and hand wash sink. Also with utility area and plumbing for 2 washing machines. With ceramic tiled floor and walls. Complete with frosted upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and heated towel rail.
There is a garden to the rear of the property which is mainly laid with slabs with an area which is laid to lawn. With an outhouse providing additional storage. Garden to the rear is enclosed via fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.