5 bedroom detached house for saleWaterloo Croft, Lichfield
Offers Over £375,000
- Detached Family Home
- Detached Garage
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Ensuites
- No Onward Chain
- Three Storey
This fantastic detached family home is part of the popular Sandfield Estate within 1.5 miles of Lichfield Town Centre. Four bedrooms over three floors, two ensuites, study, lounge, kitchen diner and conservatory. all being offered with a no onward chain.
This detached three story family home, situated in the ever popular Sandfields Development; situated close to Lichfield town centre making this a prime location. Commuter routes include A38, A5 & M6 toll road linking the midlands motorway network with both cross & inter city train services also available giving quick routes to both London and Birmingham. There is also a detached, garage to the rear of the property making full use of the space. A pleasant welcoming hallway, lounge to the left, kitchen dining room and a ground floor wc and four well-proportioned bedrooms with two ensuites on the second floor and main family bathroom and study on the first floor. Also benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating and being sold with a no onward chain this really is a property to be viewed. In more detail the property comprises of:
Lounge 17' 6" x 9' 9" ( 5.33m x 2.97m )
Spacious reception room with Karndean flooring currently used as a playroom and does have multipurpose use. Window to front and side giving the room plenty of natural light. Ceiling lighting points and radiator.
Open Plan Dining Kitchen 17' 6" x 9' 5" ( 5.33m x 2.87m )
Well presented kitchen with modern fixtures and fittings including matching wall and base units with modern working surface. Karndean flooring, ceiling light point, space and plumbing for washer dryer and fridge/freezer, space for good sized table and chairs, windows to front and side. French doors to conservatory.
Glass sloping roof with UPVC frame set on a brick base, Karndean flooring and French doors to garden.
Comprising of white suite, hand wash basin and low level flush wc.
First Floor Landing
Window to rear, doors off to three bedrooms and family bathroom. Ceiling light point and stairs to second floor
Bedroom Five/study 7' x 9' 5" ( 2.13m x 2.87m )
This room has multiple uses, whether its used for bedroom, study or dressing room. Window to front, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.87m )
All bedrooms are well proportioned and not cramped for room. Window to the side, radiator and carpeted.
Bedroom Three 17' 6" x 9' 9" ( 5.33m x 2.97m )
Good sized third bedroom with windows to side and front, ceiling light point, radiator and carpeted flooring.
White suite comprising: bath, wash hand basin, WC, half height wall tiling, ceiling light point, laminate flooring and window to front
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 9' 7" ( 4.04m x 2.92m )
Generously sized bedroom posting both front and side windows ceiling light point and door leading to en-suite bathroom.
Master Bedroom 17' 6" x 9' 11" ( 5.33m x 3.02m )
Fabulously sized master bedroom which boasts windows to front and side as well as a good sized master en-suite.
White suite comprising of: WC, shower, bath, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, tiled splash back tiles, laminate flooring and ceiling light point.
Second Bedroom Ensuite
White suite comprising: low level WC, shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, splash back tiles, laminate flooring and ceiling light point.
Driveway in front of single garage with pitched and up and over door. Good sized garden with gated access from driveway. Patio area off the french doors of the conservatory leading to lawned area of good size.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43815972.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.