3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHardings Strings, Didcot
- Mature three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Potential to enhance and extend, subject to the usual planning consents
- Kitchen leads out to a connected coal shed and further outbuilding
- Delightful, established garden with two sheds and gated side access
- Ample driveway parking to the front
- Close proximity to Northbourne primary school, a range of shops including a convenience store, and post office
- Presented to the market with no onward chain
Situated in the Hardings Strings area of town is this mature three bedroom, semi detached, property which has been in the same family since 1962. In need of some modernisation the property offers a light and airy sitting and dining room, whilst the kitchen has side access to the coal shed and connected out building, offering scope to convert and enhance. To the front is ample driveway parking, whilst to the rear there is an extensive garden with two wooden sheds and side access. Presented to the market with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43816233.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7035333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.