3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCritchill Road, Frome
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Garage & Parking
- Critchill Area
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
Located in the popular Critchill area we are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom home in need of modernisation. Benefits include an open plan living/dining room as well as garage and tandem parking all with the added plus of having no onward chain!
NO ONWARD CHAIN
Front aspect double glazed door. Door to inner hall.
Stairs rising to first floor. Doors to living room and kitchen.
Living / Dining Room 22' 5" x 10' 10" Max ( 6.83m x 3.30m Max )
Front and rear aspect double glazed windows. Radiator
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 2" max plus recess ( 2.72m x 2.49m max plus recess )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Door into rear porch. Central heating boiler.
Door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 5" into recess x 10' 6" ( 3.48m into recess x 3.20m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' 10" including bulkhead ( 2.24m x 2.39m including bulkhead )
Front aspect double glazed window.
Immediately abutting the rear of the property is a gravelled area and then the rest of the garden is laid to lawn. Enclosed garden.
Garage & Parking
Garage with parking infront.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43816344.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.