3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Chester Road, Bromborough, Wirral
- Beautifully Presented Property
- Well Maintained Gardens To Rear
- No Onwards Chain
- Off Road Parking To Rear
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
This beautifully presented property in the popular residential area of Bromborough must be seen to be fully appreciated. Offered with no onwards chain this property is perfect for the first time buyer. View early to avoid disappointment.
Set in the popular residential area of Bromborough is this deceptively spacious three bedroom end terraced property. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this beautifully presented property. Set back from the road, this property briefly comprises of through lounge and modern style fitted kitchen on the ground floor with three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Well maintained gardens and off road parking are to the rear of the property.
Entrance hall comprising of double glazed window and door to the front aspect of the property. Also featuring a radiator and under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 20' 8" x 10' 9" into recess ( 6.30m x 3.28m into recess )
Through lounge comprising of double glazed window to the front, sliding double glazed patio doors to the rear leading out into the garden. A fire place, wall lights and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.29m )
Modern style fitted kitchen featuring wall and base units, work surfaces and tiling. The kitchen also comprising of a stainless steel sink/drainer, an electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood above. Also the kitchen has a double glazed window with a rear aspect and a door leading out into the rear garden.
Landing featuring a double glazed window to the side, loft access and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.07m x 3.25m )
Bedroom one featuring a double glazed window to the front, a radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.10m x 3.12m )
Bedroom two includes a double glazed window to the rear of the property, a radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.31m )
Bedroom three comprising of double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bathroom comprising of a bath with mixer taps, a shower over the bath, wash hand basin and wc. Bathroom is fully tiled with a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Rear garden featuring patio area, lawn and mature plants and shrubs. A door leading out to the off road parking and a shed with electricity and plumbing for a washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43816353.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.