1 bedroom flat for saleNew Road, Radcliffe, Manchester
Sold STC £49,999
- A rare opportunity to purchase a one bedroom apartment
- Situated just off New Road on St Johns Court
- Ideally place close to Radcliffe centre
- A stones throw from Radcliffe Metro Link Station
- Provides easy access to neighbouring towns
- Spacious open plan lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Good sized master bedroom
- 3 piece bathroom suite
- Electric storage heaters
!!! A rare opportunity to purchase a one bedroom apartment situated just off New Road on St Johns Court !!! The property is located in well manicured communal grounds with ample parking for residents and visitors !!! The property is in need of a degree of modernisation throughout & would ideally suit those looking to downsize in the area !!! Sold with no onward chain !!! Early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment !!!
Property ref: 121_1329_4231479
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43817037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4231479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.