3 bedroom terraced house for saleCorngreaves Road, Cradley Heath
- EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED TRADITIONAL TERRACE WITH LOTS OF CHARACTER APPEAL & FEATURES
- BENEFITTING OFF ROAD PARKING TO REAR AND ON STREET PARKING TO FRONT
- LOUNGE & SEPARATE DINING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE & MULTI FUEL BURNER
- FITTED KITCHEN & DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE WC.
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH JULIET BALCONY & TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED COURTYARD STYLE GARDEN WITH FURTHER LARGE LAWNED GARDEN TO REAR
- FITTED WITH GAS CENTRAL HEATING (COMBI BOILER) & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING - EPC RATING: TBC
SUPERBLY PRESENTED - TRADITIONAL style terrace with PARKING to rear, lounge & dining room, kitchen with FITTED APPLIANCES & D/S bathroom with white suite. 3 bedrooms on 1st floor. Courtyard & Lawned rear garden. UPVC double glazing & gas central heating. EPC rating: TBC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6641642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberstones Homes, Quinton . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.