2 bedroom terraced house for saleWhalebone Grove, Chadwell Heath, Essex
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Dining Rooms
- Refurbishment required
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating E (48)
Properties for sale which require total modernisation are highly sought after, as many home buyers like to put their own input into a property to create a finished article to their liking.The property has a lounge and dining room which is great for anyone who wants some entertaining space.The fact that the property is on the first floor is also something which will appeal to many home buyers.Due to the sought after nature of properties such as this, we would highly advise any interested parties to call us as soon as possible to arrange a viewing.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 13'5 x 11'4 (4.09m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen: 9'9 x 9'4 (2.97m x 2.85m)
- Dining Room: 12'3 x 11'3 (3.74m x 3.43m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 x 11'6 (4.37m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 9'6 (3.41m x 2.90m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Outside W.C.
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43819395.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50711121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chadwell Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.