5 bedroom detached house for saleKyle Close, Renishaw, S21
- Executive 5 bed roomed detached property on a sought after estate
- Quiet cul-de-sac location with outstanding views over open countryside to the rear
- Good sized landscaped rear garden with barbecue and patio area.
- Large Double driveway with parking for 4 vehicles leading to a double garage
- Large P shaped conservatory
- Large master bedroom with separate dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Good access to motorway links and local amenities
- Falls within catchment area of local reputable schools
- Located close to Trans-Pennine trail, Chesterfield canal and open countryside
We are delighted to offer for sale this 5 bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43819425.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference lvw-35le. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.