2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Close, Brassington, Matlock
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Attractive Semi Detached Home
- Lounge With Open Fire, Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Off Road Car Standing, Enclosed Garden
- Beautiful Views to the Front
Nestled within the picturesque village of Brassington this attractive semi detached home is ready to move straight in to. The property boasts two double bedrooms, lounge with open fire, a lovely garden and off road parking. There are beautiful views over open countryside to the front.
Enjoying stunning views of open countryside to the front, this attractive semi detached home occupies a cul-de-sac position in the pretty village of Brassington. In brief the living accommodation comprise; entrance porch, lounge with open fire and fitted kitchen. To the first floor the landing leads to two double bedrooms and the bathroom. Outside to the front, side and rear of the property there is a lovely enclosed garden and there is off road car standing further to the front. Brassington is ideally placed within easy access of the markets towns of Ashbourne and Wirksworth which offer a wide range of shops, restaurants, wine bars and amenities. The village itself offers two pubs, bus service and there is an abundance of country walks. The Peak District National Park and Carsington Reservoir are both close by offering plenty to do for days out.
UPVC entrance door to front, laminate flooring, stairs leading to the first floor and door leading to:
Lounge 13' 1" x 18' ( 3.99m x 5.49m )
UPVC window to the front enjoying stunning views, UPVC window to the rear, feature stone fire surround with open fire and flag stone hearth and laminate floor.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.18m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, tiling to walls and UPVC window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.62m )
UPVC window to front enjoying stunning views over open countryside, useful over stairs storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 9' 10" ( 2.72m x 3.00m )
UPVC window to rear.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level w/c, pedestal hand wash basin, tiling to walls and obscure UPVC window to rear,
To the front, the property is approached via a pathway which leads to the front door, there is a decorative shingle border with planting. There is a lawned garden to the front and side and to the rear there is a paved patio seating area. The property is enclosed by timber fence and screened by mature conifers making it a quiet and private location. Further to the front there is off road car standing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43819485.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.