2 bedroom terraced house for saleRedwing Drive, Wisbech
- Stunning terraced house, fully renovated over recent years
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Gas central heating & double glazing under guarantee
- 2 Allocated parking spaces plus enclosed garden
TOP PRESENTATION! Having been fully renovated throughout over recent years & with the option of being sold part furnished is this impressive terraced house which also benefits from having two allocated parking spaces. IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT!
This impressive property is well presented throughout and has been fully renovated throughout over recent years by the current owners. The ground floor has an entrance hall, bay fronted living room which is open plan to a dining area and a modern fitted kitchen with a built-in oven, gas hob and extractor. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a modern bathroom including a bath with shower over, wc and wash basin.
The property benefits from having double glazing which is still under guarantee, gas central heating with a combi-boiler, 2 allocated parking spaces and a fully enclosed rear garden which includes a lawn, patio area and storage shed. The property can also be sold part furnished including a fridge/freezer, "A+" energy washing machine, 3 seater sofa, tv stand, coffee table, two side cabinets and more included in the price making this a perfect first time buy or investment!
Living Room 16' 4" inc bay window x 13' 1" ( 4.98m inc bay window x 3.99m )
Dining Area 10' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.18m )
Bedroom One 13' 2" inc fitted wardrobes x 10' 7" ( 4.01m inc fitted wardrobes x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.08m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and turn right into Weasenham Lane. Take the second turning left into Heron Road and continue along. Follow the road round to the right and then turn right into Redwing Drive where the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43819491.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.