3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWesterdale Road, Scawsby, Doncaster
Sold STC £145,000
- Guide Price £145,000-£155,000
- Spacious Well Presented Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Downstairs Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom with Dressing Area
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
Guide Price £145,000-£155,000.This spacious well presented three bedroomed semi-detached home is an ideal family home and must be viewed to be appreciated. Situated in the popular location of Scawsby close to local amenities.
Has a front facing sealed unit door with double glazed side panels, central heating radiator and a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin with splashback tiling and low level WC. There is a central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 8" x 9' 8" L Shaped ( 4.78m x 2.95m L Shaped )
With rear facing double glazed window, French doors which open onto the rear garden. There are two central heating radiators.
Dining Kitchen 15' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.65m x 2.64m )
With front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of hi-gloss cream wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is an electric hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor above, electric oven, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing obscured double glazed window, storage cupboard and access to the loft.
Master Bedroom 16' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.98m x 2.67m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is access to the en-suite.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin with mixer taps, low level WC and shower cubicle with shower. There is an extractor fan, partial tiling to the walls and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 13' 2" inc dressing area ( 2.67m x 4.01m inc dressing area )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a dressing area.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" inc bulk head x 6' 8" ( 2.82m inc bulk head x 2.03m )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and bulk head for the stairs.
With side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a white piece suite comprising of wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is partial tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a block paved enclosed patio which provides off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with raised patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43819503.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.