2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLady Road, Burton Stone Lane, York
Sold STC £185,000
- OIRO £185,000
- Priced to Sell
- Immaculately Presented
- South West Facing Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
Hidden away in the quiet and popular residential location of Lady Road offering modern and private gardens this immaculately presented home is one not to be missed. With open views to the side, off street parking, easy access to a range of local amenities, schools and the historic City of York.
*A Fantastic home PRICED TO SELL*We are delighted to offer this immaculately presented semi-detached home tastefully refurbished and redecorated throughout and ready to move into. The property is located at the end of a cul-de-sac within easy access of Bootham and the City centre. Accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, Utility room, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. In addition this home benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, off street parking with graveled driveway leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is south west facing and offers privacy with laid to lawn, decking area for the afternoon/evening sun and large shed. Viewing advised to appreciate the accommodation and location on offer.
New composite door to the front, radiator, stairs off the first floor, window south facing aspect.
Lounge 12' into Bay x 12' 11" into Recess ( 3.66m into Bay x 3.94m into Recess )
Laminated flooring, wiring for electric fireplace, new gigabit Internet, TV and telephone sockets, Doors to the entrance hall and kitchen/diner. bay window front facing aspect.
Kitchen / Diner 7' 10" x 12' 10" ( 2.39m x 3.91m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, and contrasting work surfaces, sink with drainer, electric oven and hob, plumbing for dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, radiator, tiled floor, door leading to lounge, uPVC window rear aspect.
Plumbing for washing machine, boiler.
Stairs from the ground floor, uPVC window south facing.
Master Bedroom 13' into Recess x 12' 7" ( 3.96m into Recess x 3.84m )
uPVC Bay window to the front elevation. radiator, large over stairs cupboard.
Bedroom 2 7' 11" x 9' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.92m )
uPVC window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Bath, with shower over, hand basin, WC, radiator, tiled walls, loft hatch, uPVC window to side elevation.
Rear grassed lawn, off the road parking, privet hedge, flag stone to the shed, raised border, private rear garden with open views over field (school)
Door to the side leading to the garden, doors off to under stairs cupboard and utility.
Phone our Letting's Department on 01904 658502 and ask for Natalie our Letting's Manager, she will answer all your questions on letting's value and finding tenants.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01904 621138.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43819509.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR105127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.