4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Grove, Ratton, Eastbourne
Sold STC £575,000
- Substantial Four Bedroom Detached House
- Large Gardens & Driveway
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms & En-Suite
- Highly Desired Location
- Utility Room & Sauna
- Loft Room
- Guide Price £575,000 - £625,000
Guide Price £575,000 - £625,000
Situated in the highly desired Ratton area is this substantial four bedroom detached family home. Offering bright and spacious rooms with 3 reception rooms, utility room, two bathrooms and en-suite, sauna, garage and attractive gardens. Viewing's strongly advised.
Guide Price £575,000 - £625,000
Ratton. A superb and substantial detached house in a highly sought after and exclusive residential location. This property offers spacious living space throughout with downstairs accommodation comprising bright and airy lounge with views over the rear garden, separate dining room and additional reception room with door into fitted kitchen. Upstairs the property enjoys four double bedrooms with the master having en-suite shower room, family bathroom and further staircase leading to loft room with additional storage cupboards. Externally this ideal family home offers private and secluded level wrap around gardens, off road parking for several cars and integral garage. The property is situated within close proximity to the town centre with a range of local amenities, shops, recreational facilities and mainline rail links. An internal viewing is considered essential as properties of this caliber very rarely become available.
Double glazed door to the front into entrance porch with double glazed windows.
Door from porch into entrance hall with window, stairs to landing and telephone point.
Comprising of WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, radiator, built in sauna, shower cubicle and extractor fan.
Living Room 17' 8" x 13' 9" ( 5.38m x 4.19m )
Two double glazed windows to the side aspect, double glazed doors to the garden, open fireplace, radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 15' 9" x 12' 4" plus bay ( 4.80m x 3.76m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, TV point and double glazed window to the side aspect.
3rd Reception Room 18' 4" x 8' 7" ( 5.59m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, double range cooker with cooker hood, space for fridge freezer, door to the garden and double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Utility Room 9' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.24m )
With wall and base units, work surface over with tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, understairs cupboard, tiled flooring and door to the garden.
Stairs from the entrance hall up to the first floor landing with radiator.
Bedroom 1 16' x 13' 2" into recess ( 4.88m x 4.01m into recess )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and TV point.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, storage cupboard in the eaves, radiator and double glazed skylight to the rear.
Bedroom 2 15' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.80m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 3 14' 4" x 13' 9" ( 4.37m x 4.19m )
Double glazed skylight to the rear aspect, radiator, storage cupboard and raised decked area.
Bedroom 4 11' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, vanity wash hand basin, WC, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Garden to the rear with patio seating area onto level garden mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by flower beds, mature shrubs, trees and wood fencing panels. Side access down both sides of the house.
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 8" ( 5.03m x 2.64m )
Up and over doors, power and light with door to the side, radiator, TV aerial and double glazed window to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43819521.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.