3 bedroom apartment for saleFifty Seven East, Dalston, E8
- 1107 sqft
- 5th floor
- North West aspect
- Private balcony
- Concierge service
- Video entry door system
- Under floor heating throughout
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- 999 year leasehold
A stunning, spacious and bright 1,107 sq. ft. 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom flat located on the 5th floor facing north-west with a huge private terrace within Dalston's trendiest new development, Fifty Seven East.
Fifty Seven East is a unique collection of 83 luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom contemporary apartments situated at Kingsland High Street. Found in the bustling heart of stylish and cosmopolitan Dalston, the eagerly anticipated development stands 15 storeys tall and boasts outstanding views of London.
Fifty Seven East has been meticulously crafted with every feature carefully considered, resulting in a perfect fusion of luxury, innovation and originality. Floor to ceiling windows wash the rooms with light and frame an incredible view of London's skyline,
visible from many of the apartments and the communal roof garden.
Situated on Kingsland High Street benefiting from a wide variety of local bars and restaurants. Just minutes from Westfield Stratford City. Moments from Dalston Kingsland and Dalston Junction stations offering quick and convenient transport connections.
* Images used are computer generated and are intended for illustrative purposes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43821780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.