4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, North Lopham
Guide Price £299,000
- Detached Family House
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Multiple Off Road Parking
- Attached Garage
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
Situated at the end of a row of four detached houses, is this well presented four bedroom detached family home, situated at the edge of the village of North Lopham, benefiting four bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master bedroom, two reception rooms and a good size rear garden.
Situated at the end of a row of four detached houses, is this well presented four bedroom detached family home, situated at the edge of the village of North Lopham. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, generous lounge with a wood burning stove, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room which provides internal access to the attached garage. The first floor offers, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside the house is approached via a shingle driveway offering multiple off road parking and leads to the attached garage, benefitting a wrap around lawned frontage and path to front door. To the rear the garden is fully enclosed and is largely laid to lawn, with paved patio and shingled seating area off the dining room and a shingled seating area to the rear of the garden.
Front aspect double glazed door, radiator, carpet, stairs to first floor and doors to;
Lounge 17' 5" x 12' 3" ( 5.31m x 3.73m )
Front aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed bay window, fire place with multi-fuel stove, carpet and radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, tiled walls and flooring, low level flush W/C and hand wash basin.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.84m )
Side aspect double glazed sliding door to rear garden. Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' x 12' 6" excluding recess ( 3.96m x 3.81m excluding recess )
Side aspect double glazed window and two double glazed doors. Wall and base mounted units, work surface with 1 ½ stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated ceramic hob and eye level double oven. Integral fridge freezer and dishwasher. Radiator and internal door to garage.
Airing cupboard, loft access, rear aspect double glazed window, carpet and doors to;
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 11' 9" ( 3.84m x 3.58m )
Front aspect double glazed dormer window, side aspect double glazed side window. Radiator and carpet, door to;
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, tiled walls and shower cubical. Hand wash basin and low level flush W/C.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.77m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 7' 2" excluding recesses ( 2.95m x 2.18m excluding recesses )
Side aspect double glazed bay window, radiator and carpet.
Front aspect double glazed window, a panelled bath with shower over. Part tiled walls, wood effect vinyl flooring, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin and radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' x 7' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.34m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43829763.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.