4 bedroom detached house for saleKeilder Rise, Hemlington, MIDDLESBROUGH
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000**
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Two/Three Reception Rooms
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive
**GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000**We are pleased to present A fantastically spacious detached family home in Hemlington.
Presented to a high standard, we offer to the market this spacious four bedroom detached family home in Hemlington. The ground floor comprising: an entrance hall, lounge, study, open plan family room or dining area and fabulous modern breakfast kitchen. The first floor has four bedrooms, the master with en suite and family bathroom. Externally decked patio area in the garden ideal for entertaining and driveway at the front of the property.
Door and window to front elevation with oak flooring.
Lounge 14' 9" MAX x 11' 6" ( 4.50m MAX x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with electric open fire, wall lights, radiator and carpet to the floor.
Study 15' 5" MAX x 7' 1" ( 4.70m MAX x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, telephone and TV points and oak flooring.
Family Room/dining Room 10' 6" x 18' 3" ( 3.20m x 5.56m )
Double glazed patio doors, telephone point, TV point and wall radiators with oak flooring.
Kitchen 9' 9" MAX x 15' 6" ( 2.97m MAX x 4.72m )
Newly Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with stainless steel sink and drainer integrated into rolled work surfaces. Includes electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled splash back, double glazed window to rear elevation and door to rear yard. Also includes split flooring of tiling and oak.
Stairs leading from entrance hall to first floor.
Master Bedroom 10' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.07m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, shower cubicle, radiator, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 7' 2" x 9' 10" MAX ( 2.18m x 3.00m MAX )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" MAX x 10' 1" MAX ( 2.59m MAX x 3.07m MAX )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with built in wardrobes and radiator.
Partly tiled bathroom suite comprising: bath with mixer taps and overhead shower hose, heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear elevation, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and wood flooring.
To the front of the property there is decorative paving and gravel and driveway. To the rear a lawned garden with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.