2 bedroom flat for saleSt Luke's Square, Canning Town, London, E16 1HT
- 2 Bed 2 Bath Apartment - 801 sq ft
- Beautiful 117 sq ft Courtyard
- Dual Aspect (North/South)
- Stunning Interiors & High Specifications
- 5 Minutes From Canning Town Station
- 3 Minutes From Crossrail Services (2018)
- Est Completion Q1/Q2 2017
- Minimum 30% Deposit Required
JS & Co are pleased to present this stunning 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in the highly sought after St Luke's Square development. This ground floor courtyard apartment features a kitchen/living area, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one being an en-suite), internal patio area and a large courtyard. There is also a 24 hour concierge service, communal bike storage area and communal landscaped gardens.
Just moments from Canning Town Station and bus terminals, this new development is in the perfect location. Accessing the rest of London couldn't be easier, especially when the new Crossrail opens in 2018 which is only 3 minutes away (two stops on the tube) making commutes that much quicker.
Canary Wharf - 4 minutes
Stratford - 5 minutes
Bank - 15 minutes
London Bridge - 11 minutes
Waterloo - 13 minutes
The Emirates Cable Car service is only a 10 minute walk away, which will take you across to the o2 arena and North Greenwich. There are also plenty of shops, restaurants and cafes in the local area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 356887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.