3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrosier Way, Ruislip
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Family bathroom
- Conservatory out to the garden
- Large attractive rear garden
- Garage via shared driveway
- Off street parking for two cars
- Less than a ten minute walk to Ruislip High Street and Train Station
- Potential to extend (STPP)
A splendid three bedroom semi-detached home set in this extremely popular location close to highly regarded schools and public transport.
The accommodation briefly comprises; hallway, two reception rooms, a kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, a separate WC and a bathroom. Although immaculately presented the property could benefit from some updating.
The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, a conservatory and a detached garage via a shared driveway. The rear garden is south facing.
Crosier Way is within a short, flat walk to the Sacred heart Primary school, within half a mile to Ruislip station which is serviced by the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines. The A40 is only a short drive away giving easy access to London and the Home Counties via the M4, M40 and M25 motorways.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43833048.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26453702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Residential, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.