2 bedroom apartment for saleSandpiper Way, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £170,000
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- MODERN DEVELOPMENT
- Two bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
An opportunity to purchase a CHAIN FREE second floor TWO bedroom apartment situated on the modern SANDHILLS development. This well presented apartment offers good living accommodation and comes complete with allocated parking.
An opportunity to purchase a CHAIN FREE second floor TWO bedroom apartment situated on the modern SANDHILLS development. This well presented apartment offers good living accommodation and comes complete with allocated parking. In brief the property comprises - two bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen, family bathroom and allocated parking.
Wood laminate floor, doors to bedrooms, lounge and bathroom, storage cupboard, loft access, telephone point, radiator.
Lounge: 14' 2" max x 13' 11" max ( 4.32m max x 4.24m max )
Window to side, T.V. point, radiator, telephone point, Juliet balcony, wood laminate floor. Door into kitchen.
Kitchen: 8' 11" x 8' 5" max ( 2.72m x 2.57m max )
Window to side aspect, stainless steel sink with drainer, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, part tiled, central heating boiler, wood laminate floor.
Bedroom One: 13' 11" x 8' 4" max ( 4.24m x 2.54m max )
Juliet balcony to front, radiator, T.V. point.
Bedroom Two: 8' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.29m )
Window to front, radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Bath with shower over, w.c. and wash hand basin, shaver point, radiator, part tiled, extractor fan.
While we have taken great care in preparation of these particulars, prospective buyers are particularly warned that in this case we have been unable to have them checked by the former occupiers.
We have been advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease and prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43833198.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.