3 bedroom town house for saleBradley Drive, Grantham
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern 3 Bedroom Town House
- Spacious Accommodation
- Set over Three Storeys
- Single Garage and Driveway
- Rear Garden
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £155,000 Immaculate three bedroom three storey townhouse, situated on the highly sought after development positioned on the outskirts of Grantham town centre and offering great access to the train station and the A1.
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £155,000! Situated on a highly sought after development positioned on the outskirts of Grantham town centre and offering great commutable access, this immaculate and modern three bedroom town house offers spacious accommodation throughout comprising of entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/diner, first floor landing, lounge, three bedrooms, second floor landing, family bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom with single garage, driveway to the front and rear garden to the external.
Double glazed front door, radiator, staircase off with storage space below and access to the W.C. and Kitchen/Diner.
Two piece white suite comprising of wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and W.C. Extractor fan, downlighters and radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 10" x 9' 6" ( 4.52m x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and back door to the rear garden, modern brown low and eye level units and drawers with work tops above, inset stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer with white tiled splash backs, hotpoint cooker and hob with extractor hood above, integral fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled floor, downlighters, telephone point and radiator.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and access to the Lounge and Bedroom 3.
Lounge 15' 8" maximum x 14' 10" maximum ( 4.78m maximum x 4.52m maximum )
2 UPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect, two radiators and TV and telephone points.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Hatch access to the loft and access to Bedrooms 1 and 2 and Family Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 8' 11" ( 4.65m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes, TV point and access into the En-Suite.
UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect and a 3 piece white suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. Downlighters, extractor fan, radiator, partly tiled wall and shaving point.
Bedroom 2 14' 10" narrowing to 8' 11" x 10' 2" maximum ( 4.52m narrowing to 2.72m x 3.10m maximum )
2 UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator, storage cupboard and airing cupboard.
3 piece white suite with bath, shower head above, wash hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan, downlighters, shaving point, radiator and partly tiled wall.
To the front of the property there is a driveway with room for 2 cars.
To the rear of the property - Enclosed rear garden has a fence boundary surrounding it's perimeters, laid to lawn with flowerbed surrounds, decked and patio sitting areas, shed, gated access to passage, patio sitting area and water tap.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43833204.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.