3 bedroom terraced house for saleArthur Hind Close, Derby
Sold STC £164,000
- MID TOWN HOUSE
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO DERBY UNIVERSITY
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- IDEAL FITRST TIME BUY.
Offered for sale with no upward chain is this superbly presented and maintained mid town house property, ideal for excellent access to Derby University and City centre.
Offered for sale with no upward chain is this superbly presented and maintained mid town house property, ideal for excellent access to Derby University and City centre. In brief, the living accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, space for kitchen/diner and to the first floor the landing leads to three bedrooms and shower room. The property has a good sized private garden to rear whilst to the front of the property is a garden laid to lawn. The property is ready to move straight into and would ideally suit the first time buyer or buy to let investor. Within walking distance of many local amenities including Derby City centre, Markeaton and Darley Park and regular bus routes.
with door to front elevation with UPVC entrance door, useful under stairs storage cupboard and radiator with doors leading to
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.86m )
with UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television point and superb feature fireplace with electric fire.
Kitchen/diner 19' 1" x 9' 5" ( 5.82m x 2.87m )
fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear and patio doors giving access to garden.
First Floor Landing
with stairs from entrance hallway, access to partly boarded loft with combination boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 9" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.28m into recess )
with UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 2" plus recess ( 3.38m x 3.10m plus recess )
with UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
with UPVC double glazed window to front and radiator.
fitted with a modern suite comprising vanity unit with wash hand basin, low level wc, double walk in shower cubicle with shower over, heated towel radiator, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting and obscured UPVC double glazed window to rear.
to the rear of the property is a good sized garden with two brick built storage buildings, paved patio areas laid to lawn. To the front of the property is a good sized garden which is laid to lawn with shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43833210.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.