3 bedroom terraced house for saleJunction Road, Norwich
Sold STC £190,000
- Over the passage Victorian terrace
- Three double bedrooms and bathroom off landing
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Perfect first time buy or investment purchase
- Double glazing and gas central heating
SUPERB OVER THE PASSAGE TERRACE FEATURING THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM OFF LANDING! Perfect as a first time buy or investment purchase this Victorian terrace boasts modern style throughout and is incredibly well presented. DO NOT MISS OUT - CALL TODAY!
Lounge 11' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.43m )
Double glazed door and window to the front, wood effect laminate flooring, gas fireplace, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, understairs cupboard, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 17' 5" max x 5' 8" ( 5.31m max x 1.73m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, gas central heating boiler, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, spot lights, double glazed door to garden and two double glazed windows to the side.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, wood effect laminate flooring, spot lights and smooth plastered ceiling.
Stairs from dining room, storage cupboard, smooth plastered ceiling, spot lights and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 9' 11" ( 2.41m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, extractor fan, fully tiled walls ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and spot lights.
The property benefits from a bisected rear garden whilst to the front of the property is a low maintenance courtyard style garden. Ref: 34474
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43833270.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.