4 bedroom detached house for saleSpringfield Road, Salsburgh, Shotts
- FOUR Bedroom Cottage
- Two Public Rooms
- Driveway and Gardens
- Buyers Incentive Available
This picturesque stone cottage set in a semi-rural location has been sympathetically renovated to provide modern living in a traditional property. Set within generous gardens with access to the M8 within a few minutes' drive, this property is ideal for those working in the Central Belt of Scotland.
With real kerb appeal, this attractive four/five bedroom detached cottage is set in a large plot with ample driveway and garage. The gardens enjoy many functional spaces and mature trees and shrubs.
This beautiful family home has the potential for a flexible layout dependant on the needs of the owner with three generous rooms on the ground floor currently presented as two living rooms and a bedroom. Both living rooms have feature fireplaces with the room to the rear enjoying patio doors to the garden. The generous kitchen has a range of wall and base units, and patio doors to the garden and gives access to the utility room and sun room that enjoys views over the garden grounds. A galley style bathroom with feature square bath and a box room completes the downstairs accommodation. On the upper floor are a further three bedrooms with Velux style windows with fresh décor and new carpets throughout.
Salsburgh offers local shops and a primary school with main amenities available in Airdrie approximately three miles distant. The village is conveniently situated offering quick and easy access to the M8 motorway for commuting to Glasgow or Edinburgh.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML101981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.