3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHatherley Road, Paulsgrove, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 4DT
- THREE BEDROOM
- END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE
- GAS HEATING VIA RADIATORS
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
*NEW INSTRUCTION* AJM Estates are delighted to present for sale this three bedroom end of terrace house in Paulsgrove. Key features include; Open plan lounge, KITCHEN/DINER and upstairs bathroom. Other benefits include; NEWLY fitted DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS HEATING via RADIATORS, SIDE pedestrian access and the property is offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size, layout and location.
* Double Glazed Front Door Leading To:
* Lounge: 6.4m x 3.68m (21' x 12' 1")
Double glazed window to front aspect, smooth and coved ceiling, feature fireplace, laminate flooring, radiator and French style doors leading to kitchen/diner.
* Kitchen/Diner: 6.35m x 2.64m (20' 10" x 8' 8")
Furnished with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, built in electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and (Tall) fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth and coved ceiling, smooth walls with tiling to principal areas, laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden.
* First Floor Landing
Textured and coved ceiling with access to loft, smooth walls and doors leading to:-
* Master Bedroom: 3.66m x 3.66m (12' x 12')
Double glazed window to front aspect, textured and coved ceiling and radiator.
* Bedroom Two: 3.51m (excluding door recess) x 2.59m (11' 6" x 8' 6")
Double glazed window to rear aspect, textured and coved ceiling, smooth walls and radiator.
* Bedroom Three: 2.79m (max) x 2.69m (max) (9' 2" x 8' 10")
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
* Bathroom: 2.87m x 1.75m (9' 5" x 5' 9")
Furnished with a matching white three piece suite incorporating corner panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC. Double glazed window to rear aspect, textured and coved ceiling, tiling to principal areas and radiator.
* Outside (Rear Garden)
Mostly laid to lawn with patio/seating area, side pedestrian access and brick built shed.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AJM Estates, Cosham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.