4 bedroom detached house for saleMurrow Bank, Murrow, WISBECH
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive
- 15ft Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Local to Pre-School Ofsted Outstanding
- Close to Local Train Station with Links to Kings Cross
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- 22ft Lounge
- Extensive Off Road Parking
- Field Views to Rear
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Four Double Bedrooms
*15ft Master Bedroom with Ensuite
*Field Views To Rear
*Close to Local Train Station with Links to Kings Cross
*Local to Pre-School Ofsted Outstanding - Extensive Off Road Parking
Front entrance door leads to
Wood flooring, radiator, stairs off to first floor.
22' 5" x 14' 11" ( 6.83m x 4.55m ) Double glazed window to front, multi fuel burning stove, two radiators, TV point. French doors lead to the rear garden.
14' 11" x 20' 2" ( 4.55m x 6.16m ) Range of base units with work surfaces over, inset sink with draining board, space for range cooker, tiled splash backs, ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed window to rear, larder French doors to rear.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin, radiator, frosted double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
16' 11" x 7' 2" ( 5.16m x 2.18m ) Loft hatch, radiator, storage cupboard.
15' 8" x 11' 2" ( 4.78m x 3.40m ) Double glazed window overlooking open fields, radiator, ceiling fan with light.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin, frosted double glazed window to rear.
15' 8" x 10' 1" ( 4.78m x 3.07m ) Radiator, double glazed window to front, built in cupboards.
13' x 10' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.25m ) Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
12' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.23m ) Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in cupboards.
Three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal hand basin and bath. Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
To the front of the property is a hard standing providing off road parking for several vehicles.
With up and over door, power and light.
Gates at either side of the property give access to the rear garden having a patio area. Oil tank to side, open views to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43835076.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.