1 bedroom apartment for saleHighfield Crescent, Kettering
Sold STC £80,000
- First Floor Apartment
- Spacious & Versatile Accommodation
- Close to Local Amenities
- End of Chain Sale
- Secure Intercom Entry System
- Well Maintained Communal Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
YARWELL COURT DEVELOPMENT - SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE - Well presented first floor apartment with good access to town centre amenities, road and rail links. Viewing highly recommended.
Main front door reached via communal entrance:
BEDROOM 12'9 x 9'5 (3.93m x 2.89m)
Window to side aspect. Radiator. Fitted triple wardrobe with mirrored doors.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 17'11 x 10'11 opening to 13'3 into dining area (5.21m x 3.08m opening to 4.05m)
Two windows to rear aspect and one window to front aspect. Two radiators. Television point. Access to loft.
KITCHEN 8'10 x 6'8 (2.46m x 2.07m)
Window to front aspect. Space for fridge/freezer. Range of wall and base units. Integrated gas oven. One and a half bowl Composite sink and drainer. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Walk-in larder cupboard housing boiler for gas central heating and shelving. Additional cupboard with coat hanging space.
Obscure glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower over. Towel rail style radiator.
Communal gardens and off road parking.
Lease details: 125 Years from 1988
Ground Rent: £10 per annum
Service Charge: Approx £67 per month which includes buildings insurance and maintenance of communal garden
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43835082.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.