1 bedroom apartment for saleDorman Gardens, MIDDLESBROUGH
Guide Price £70,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** GUIDE PRICE £70,000 -£75,000**
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartment in Linthorpe
- Allocated parking
- Good access to bus routes & Town Centre
- Ideal for first time buyers or investors
** GUIDE PRICE £70,000 -£75,000**A Charming first floor spacious one bedroom apartment in Linthorpe which is situated perfectly well for access to local amenities.
** GUIDE PRICE £70,000 -£75,000**This property is perfect for First time buyers or those looking to downsize. This property is well presented and viewing is highly recommended. The apartment briefly comprises: communal entrance with intercom operated entrance door, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, bedroom and bathroom. Externally there is designated parking spaces for residents. Call today to book your viewing.
Wooden door opening from communal corridor into apartment with storage cupboard and carpet to the floor.
Lounge 15' 1" MAX x 12' 10" plus bay ( 4.60m MAX x 3.91m plus bay )
An irregular shaped room comprising: Double glazed windows to front and side elevation with storage units.
Kitchen & Diner 9' x 10' ( 2.74m x 3.05m )
Irregular shaped kitchen/diner comprising: wall and base units with half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer integrated into work surfaces. Includes splashback tiles, electric oven and hob, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
An irregular shaped room with double glazed window to front elevation with TV point and carpet to the floor.
Partly tiled bathroom comprising: Double glazed window to rear elevation, bath with overhead shower hose, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan , low level WC and laminate flooring.
Includes allocated car parking and communal areas.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43835550.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.