4 bedroom bungalow for saleCowper Road, Dover, Kent
Guide Price £231,500
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Garage & off road parking
- Versatile accommodation
- Sought after location
- Beautiful rear garden
- EPC energy rating E (49)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If space is something that you'll need for your growing family then this fantastic home has to be visited. This large home has such versatility you can pick what you use each room for. There is a wonderful size lounge which is ideal for entertaining family and friends. The kitchen/diner will be somewhere you will no doubt experiment with new and exciting recipes whilst keeping an eye on the children playing in the garden. All the bedrooms both up and downstairs are a good size so your children will not be arguing who has the biggest room. If you are a keen gardener then spoil yourself in the stunning rear garden, perfect for unwinding after a hard day at work or growing your own vegetables, perfect for the next Sunday lunch. This home offers so much potential and is not one to be missed.
What the Owner says:
We purchased the home nearly 30 years ago and we have thoroughly enjoyed our time here. We will miss the garden very much as we spend a lot of time in it and our grandchildren have certainly made use of it. The area is fantastic, it feels so secluded here and the views are simply stunning. With Co-op at the end of the road life here has been very enjoyable. Now we feel is the right time to move and let someone new enjoy what we had here.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 20'2 x 13'11 (6.15m x 4.24m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 9'10 (4.09m x 3.00m)
- Study/Bedroom 3: 16'0 x 8'10 (4.88m x 2.69m)
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4: 14'10 x 8'10 (4.52m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 13'8 x 10'8 (4.17m x 3.25m)
- Utility Room: 12'2 x 7'6 (3.71m x 2.29m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'3 x 13'0 (4.65m x 3.97m)
- Shower Room: 8'10 x 8'2 (2.69m x 2.49m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43835574.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.