2 bedroom flat for saleGeoffrey Watling Way, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- Fifth floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- River views
- Master with en-suite
- Under floor heating
- Secure allocated parking
- Superb private or investment purchase
CITY LIVING AT ITS FINEST! Superb two bedroom apartment boasting balcony with Riverside views, allocated parking and master bedroom with en-suite. SPACIOUS AND MODERN THROUGHOUT CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
Door to the front, wood effect laminate flooring, large storage cupboard and smooth plastered ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner 8' 4" x 19' 2" ( 2.54m x 5.84m )
Modern fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, integral washing machine and dishwasher, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 13' 9" x 14' 9" ( 4.19m x 4.50m )
Double glazed sliding doors to balcony, smooth plastered ceiling.
Master Bedroom 9' 1" x 19' 3" max ( 2.77m x 5.87m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, tiled splashbacks, wood effect laminate flooring and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 9' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the side and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls, wood effect laminate flooring and smooth plastered ceiling.
The property boasts a balcony/ terrace overlooking the River. Ref: 34490
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43835721.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.