2 bedroom flat for saleFulwell Close, Banbury
- A modern well presented two bedroomed apartment
- Close to Banbury railway station and within easy walking distance of the town centre
- Large living room/diner
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Parking and garage
- Central heating
- Double glazing.
A MODERN WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED APARTMENT CLOSE TO BANBURY RAILWAY STATION AND WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE.
Hall, large living room/diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, parking and garage, central heating, double glazing.
Existing tenant would like to remain under their Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement.
Approximate distances - Banbury town centre 0.75 miles, Banbury railway station 0.2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1 mile, Oxford 23 miles, Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles, Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx, 50 mins, Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed in an Easterly direction along Bridge Street and turn right at the traffic lights into Merton Street. Bear first left and then take the first right hand turning into Alma Road. Continue onwards following Alma Road around two sharp left turnings. Pass the turning for Verney Road on your right and then take the next turning into Padbury Drive. Fulwell Close is the next left hand turning off Padbury Drive and the property will be found on the left hand side. The entrance is beneath the first archway on the left and having gone under the arch number 15 will be seen to your right.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented first floor two bedroomed apartment.
* Larger than average accommodation compared to many apartments.
* Well proportioned sitting room/dining room with French windows and feature ironwork balcony.
* A modern kitchen with base and eye level units incorporating a stainless steel oven, hob and extractor, integrated washing machine and space for fridge/freezer, laminate floor.
* Large master bedroom with en-suite shower room which includes a double shower cubicle.
* Further double bedroom.
* Main bathroom fitted with a white suite having chrome fixtures and fittings.
* Electric heating, double glazing.
* Pressurised hot water system.
* Single garage conveniently located adjacent to the flat with up and over door, power and light connected.
* Communal parking area and communal recreation areas.
Tenure - The property is leasehold and is held on a 155 year lease which commenced in 2005.
Service charge - £1375.01 per annum. Ground rent - £125 per annum.
Services - All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43837221.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26451765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.