2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCavalry Park, March
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
- 17ft Lounge Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Highly Sought After Location
£1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
*Two Double Bedrooms
*17ft Lounge Diner
*Enclosed Rear Garden
*Garage and Off Road Parking
*Highly Sought After Location
From double glazed front entrance door and side panel, loft access, radiator, boiler cupboard housing wall mounted Viessman gas fired boiler, storage cupboard.
5.13m x 3.18m (16' 10" x 10' 5") Pvcu double glazed bay window to front, Pvcu double glazed sliding patio door to conservatory, laminate flooring two radiators, feature fireplace surround with coal effect electric fire.
3.68m x 2.29m (12' 1" x 7' 6") UPVC double glazed with polycarbonate roof and door to side.
3.68m x 2.49m (12' 1" x 8' 2") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, fitted electric oven and hob with extractor over, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, Pvcu double glazed window to rear.
3.1m x 3.02m (10' 2" x 9' 11") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards to one wall, radiator.
3.38m x 2.64m (11' 1" x 8' 8") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.13m x 2.01m (7' x 6' 7") Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash basin and walk in double shower cubicle, part tiled walls, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to side, extractor fan, radiator.
5.23m x 2.39m (17' 2" x 7' 10") Brick built integral garage, automatic up and over door to front, power and light, courtesy door to rear garden.
The property has an open plan front garden laid to gravel with a pathway to the front door and driveway to garage. Side hand gates leads to the enclosed side and rear gardens which are laid mainly to lawn and paved patio area, bin storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43837446.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.