2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHaddon Street, Sutton-In-Ashfield
- THIS IMPRESSIVE AND RECENTLY BUILT TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IS ONE OF JUST THREE SERVED BY A PRIVATE GATED ACCESS OFF THE CUL DE SAC OF HADDON STREET
- BUILT TO A PARTICULARLY HIGH SPECIFICATION, THIS BUNGALOW ALSO INCLUDES A DOUBLE GARAGE WITH TILED ROOF WITH A GENEROUS 8FT OPENING AND 7FT HEIGHT BUILT IN DOUBLE SKIN BRICKWORK
- THE ACCOMMODATION HAS A SIDE ENTRANCE HALL WITH WIDE ACCESS
- LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE FRENCH DOORS OPENING TO THE GARDEN
- FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS (BOTH WITH WARDROBE FITMENTS)
- SPACIOUS SHOWER ROOM WITH QUALITY FITTINGS
- GAS CENTRALLY HEATED, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED & HAS A SECURITY ALARM INCLUDING PANIC BUTTONS
- ADDITIONAL CARAVAN STANDING BETWEEN THE GARAGE AND BUNGALOW IS ALSO AVAILABLE AND THE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN IS LAWNED AND SOUTH FACING
- A CLOSER INSPECTION IS WELL RECOMMENDED. OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
A CLOSER INSPECTION IS WELL RECOMMENDED ON THIS IMPRESSIVE TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN A CUL DE SAC LOCATION. RECENTLY BUILT TO A PARTICULARLY HIGH SPECIFICATION THE GAS CENTRALLY HEATED & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED ACCOMMODATION ALSO HAS SECURITY ALARM INCLUDING PANIC BUTTONS AND COMPRISES SIDE ENTRANCE HALL WITH WIDE ACCESS, LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE FRENCH DOORS OPENING TO THE GARDEN, FITTED KITCHEN, TWO FITTED DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND SPACIOUS SHOWER ROOM WITH QUALITY FITTINGS. OUTSIDE, DOUBLE GARAGE WITH TILED ROOF WITH A GENEROUS 8FT OPENING AND 7FT HEIGHT BUILT IN DOUBLE SKIN BRICKWORK, ADDITIONAL CARAVAN STANDING BETWEEN THE GARAGE AND BUNGALOW IS ALSO AVAILABLE AND THE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN IS LAWNED AND SOUTH FACING
Viewing - and further information through our Sutton in Ashfield office on 01623 443333.
Directions - leave Sutton in Ashfield along Priestsic Road to the traffic light junction. Take a left turn onto Stoneyford Road. Turn left, again, onto Glen Street which leads onto the cul de sac of Haddon Street. The entrance to Sunny View is in the right hand side and the bungalow is set back behind gates.
The Accommodation Comprises -
Side Entrance Hall - width of 1.42m (width of 4'8) - having high security composition door with glazed side panel giving natural light into the hall. Useful cloaks storage cupboard.
Lounge - 4.37m x 3.48m (14'4 x 11'5 ) - with double French doors on the rear elevation opening to the garden.
Kitchen - 4.90m x 3.05m (16'1 x 10') - fitted with a range of cream coloured wall and base units with wood effect work tops and cream tiled splash backs. Incorporating single drainer sink unit, electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor unit above. Alpha Intec gas combination boiler, plumbed for washing machine, partly glazed rear entrance door and window and vinyl flooring.
Front Bedroom One - 3.53m x 3.48m (11'7 x 11'5) - with two full height double fitted wardrobes.
Front Bedroom Two - 3.53m x 3.05m (11'7 x 10') - also with full height double fitted wardrobes. These are two good bedrooms.
Shower Room - 2.29m x 1.93m (7'6 x 6'4) - fitted with a large corner shower with attractive grey tiling, vanity wash basin and wc. Ladder radiator and vinyl flooring.
Outside - when the development is completed the approach will be through double gates which will serve just three similar bungalows. The DRIVEWAY will lead to DOUBLE GARAGE with an 8 ft opening and a height of 7 ft. Therefore, suitable to take larger vehicles. Between the garage and the bungalow is a space suitable for caravan standing, or could be a garden space. To the side of the bungalow is a gated path giving access to the fully enclosed south facing and flat lawned garden with concrete paths and flower borders.
Financial Advice - we offer help and advice in arranging your mortgage. Please contact this office. Written quotations available on request. YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.
Money Laundering - under the Protecting Against Money Laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we must point out that any successful purchasers who are proceeding with a purchase will be asked for identification i.e. passport, driving licence or recent utility bill. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed in the purchase or sale of a property.
As With All Our Properties - we have not been able to check the equipment and would recommend that a prospective purchaser should arrange for a qualified person to test the appliances before entering into any commitment. SU5801. 17/08/2016
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43837536.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26454112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Blount Ltd, Sutton-in-Ashfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.