2 bedroom terraced house for saleKestrel Close, Beck Row, Bury St. Edmunds
Shared ownership £100,000
- 90% Shared ownership
- Terraced home in need of refurbishment
- Two bedrooms
- Electric storage heating
- Ideal first time purchase - NO CHAIN
NO ONWARD CHAIN! This is an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer to the property market as this property is offered for sale with a 90% shared ownership scheme and has been competitively priced taking into consideration that the property does need refurbishment.
This is an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer to join the property ladder as this property is offered for sale with a 90% share and is offered for sale at a competitive price. Although the property does require some refurbishment including the installation of a new kitchen and possibly a new bathroom and redecorating throughout it does offer huge potential and well laid out accommodation including a living/dining room with a kitchen/diner and two double bedrooms. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden.
The Property Comprises
Living Room 13' 9" max x 13' 1" ( 4.19m max x 3.99m )
With an electric wall heater and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 13' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.19m x 2.62m )
Providing a range of wall and base level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and space for oven, door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Providing access into the loft space and a built in airing cupboard houses the lagged hot water cylinder.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.15m )
With electric wall heater, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 10" max ( 3.38m x 2.39m max )
Electric wall heater.
Providing a panelled bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, partly tiled walls.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed, fully fenced garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a small patio seating area.
Lease: 72 years remaining.
Service Charge: incl. building insurance and management charges is £31.35 per month.
Shared Ownership: The total charge to be payable monthly is £30.90
On entering Beck Row continue along the High Street and at the second roundabout go straight over and then turn right into Rookery Drove. Turn left onto Falcon Way and then right into Kestrel Close.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43837701.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.