3 bedroom detached house for saleGlynde Avenue, Hampden Park, BN22 9QE
- Detached character home
- Oak flooring to most of the ground floor
- 2 good sized reception rooms
- 100` westerly facing garden
- Modern bathroom/shower room
- Garage plus parking for 2/3 cars
- Gas central heating
- Hampden Park is 0.4 miles distant
- Hampden Park railway station 0.4 miles distant
- Excellent family home
An opportunity to acquire a detached home of character situated in the popular Hampden Park area of Eastbourne. This family home is constructed with part timbered and part pebble dashed rendered elevations beneath a tiled roof and is located within half mile of the picturesque Hampden Park with its lake, woodland and sporting facilities. Amongst the features of this character home are included oak flooring through most of the ground floor, gas central heating, office at rear of garage, fully integrated kitchen and two good sized reception rooms. The 100` rear garden enjoys a westerly aspect and there is a garage plus parking for 2 / 3 cars. Hampden Park village with its comprehensive shopping facilities and mainline railway station is approximately 0.4 miles distant.
LOUNGE - 14'8" (4.47m) x 12'2" (3.71m)
DINING ROOM - 15'8" (4.78m) x 12'2" (3.71m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM - 18'2" (5.54m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
UTILITY ROOM - 6'8" (2.03m) x 5'9" (1.75m)
BEDROOM 1 - 15'8" (4.78m) x 14'5" (4.39m)
BEDROOM 2 - 12'7" (3.84m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
BEDROOM 3 - 13'0" (3.96m) x 7'11" (2.41m)
GARAGE - 16'0" (4.88m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
OFFICE - 9'10" (3m) x 5'0" (1.52m)
for 2 / 3 cars
Approx 100` in depth.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43837713.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaper Stanbrook, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.