3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNevill Road, Lewes
Sold STC £400,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Desirable Nevill Location
- Semi-Detached Family Homes
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Established Rear Garden
- Close to Amenities
Fox & Sons are pleased to able to offer this well presented semi-detached family home situated in the popular Nevill area of Lewes, featuring lounge, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms plus front and rear gardens. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Fox & Sons are delighted to be able to offer as sole agent this well-presented semi-detached family home in the highly popular Nevill area of Lewes. The property briefly comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs WC to the ground floor, three bedrooms, family bathroom and access to attic on the first floor, plus front and rear gardens. Further benefits include gas central hearing, double glazing and open working fireplaces. Situated in one of the most desirable family areas of Lewes, Nevill Road is ideally located for the popular Wallands County Primary school, two local shops, beautiful downland walks and fantastic vehicle access to Brighton or London from the A27 and Haywards Heath to the North.
Hedging enclosed front garden laid to lawn with plants and shrubs. Timber gate, side pathway and part glazed UPVC double glazed front door into;
Lounge 16' x 11' 2" ( 4.88m x 3.40m )
Double-glazed window to front and French doors to rear opening to rear garden. Radiator, open working feature fireplace and door opening through to;
Kitchen 15' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.65m x 2.57m )
Double-glazed window to rear overlooking rear garden and to side. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base units. Worksurfaces extend to incorporate a stainless steel sink with drainer, tap and splashback and breakfast bar. Space and plumbing for a freestanding cooker, dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled floor, storage cupboard and door through;
Double glazed UPVC door to rear.
Window to side. Low level toilet. Tiled floor. Two storage cupboards
Dining Room 11' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.64m )
Double-glazed window to front. Feature fireplace with open flu (not tested,) radiator and picture rail.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 11' 3" ( 4.85m x 3.43m )
Double-glazed window to front and rear. Fireplace, storage cupboard and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Double-glazed window to front. Radiator, storage cupboard, fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.82m )
Double-window to rear. Radiator and storage cupboard.
Double-glazed window to side. Low level toilet, pedestal wash basin and paneled bath with shower attachment. Radiator and part tiled surround.
Timber paneled enclosed garden with paved patio area and further raised decked area. Ornamental pond, an array of plants and shrubs and two timber built sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43837881.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.