3 bedroom link detached house for saleBuckenham Close, Swaffham
Sold STC £205,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS: £210,000 REDUCED TO: OIEO £205,000
- Link-detached house
- Good sized, south facing rear garden
- UPVC double glazing replaced in 2015
- Driveway and garage
- Viewing advised
- Gas central heating
- Cul de sac location
FAMILY HOME!! A spacious link-detached family home located within a cul de sac position having a generous south facing rear garden within a popular residential development on the outskirts of Swaffham.
Swaffham is a thriving market town situated between both market towns of King's Lynn and Dereham. There is an extensive selection of shops, public houses, restaurants and various social clubs. There are also great local bus routes and good local schooling available. We are delighted to offer to the market this spacious link-detached family home with three large bedrooms, two reception rooms, a separate utility room, a sizeable rear garden, double driveway and a single garage with power and lighting. The double glazing was replaced to a high standard in 2015. There is a south facing, good sized garden. The property would suit a variety of potential purchasers. The vendor in the property is highly motivated and has already found a suitable property that they wish to purchase. Early viewing is highly recommended to see the potential this property has to offer.
Composite UPVC door leads into
Textured ceiling and coving. Doors to cloakroom and sitting room. Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Low level WC. Hand wash basin with tiled splashback. UPVC obscure double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Textured ceiling and coving.
Sitting Room 12' x 14' max ( 3.66m x 4.27m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Television and telephone points. Doors to kitchen and entrance hall. Fireplace with an inset gas fire and wooden mantle and back boiler. Understairs alcove storage space. Textured ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 9' x 11' 5" ( 2.74m x 3.48m )
A range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Single glazed window to rear aspect and wooden glazed door leading into the utility room. Inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer. Tiled splashback. Built in electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for under counter fridge. Radiator. Textured ceiling and coving. Opening onto
Dining Room 8' x 11' ( 2.44m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Textured ceiling and coving. Boiler cupboard housing back boiler controls.
Rear Entrance/ Utility Room 5' x 10' ( 1.52m x 3.05m )
UPVC glazed rear entrance door. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Textured ceiling and coving. Space for fridge and freezer.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed circular window to side aspect. Loft access. Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 9' x 11' max ( 2.74m x 3.35m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Telephone point. Textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom 2 12' max x 9' ( 3.66m max x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Textured ceiling and coving. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' x 8' ( 2.44m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Textured ceiling and coving.
White three piece suite comprising of a low level WC. Hand wash basin with tiled splashback. Panel bath with shower over. Part tiled. Extractor fan. Textured ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to front aspect. Radiator.
The property has a shingle driveway allowing parking for two vehicles along with a lawned area and a side entrance door leading to a pathway to the rear garden.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and has patio areas, large lawn area, mature borders and allows access to the single garage.
Power and lighting, up and over door, a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and a personal door to the side. There is also loft space. Work surface and bench and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer.
Leave Swaffham of London Street and continue out of town passing the schools on the right hand side. Take the next right turn into Filby Road and follow the road to the end of the road where you need to take the last left hand turn signposted Buckenham Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43839873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.